Some people are hesitant to put on their aprons when it comes to working in the kitchen because of how challenging some recipes may seem. But with a little help from your kitchen tools, you can make something delicious without going through too much stress. So if you’re looking for something to make that’s quick, easy, but also flavorful and juicy, I’ve got just the thing! Since there are so few simple steps in this recipe for Stir Fried Chicken Franks, it is ideal for beginning cooks. As a result, it can be perfectly suited for those who want to prepare meals.
What do stir-fried chicken franks taste like?
You may already be familiar with the mild, but salty taste of chicken franks. It can be pretty easy to love this meat component for its naturally great flavor. But I say you can take it a step further by integrating the best and most fitting seasonings to add a bit of sweetness and more savor. That is why we are using some garlic, onion, banana ketchup, and oyster sauce for our dish.
Head on to the kitchen to cook up these yummy chicken franks!
How to Make Stir-Fried Chicken Franks
1. Cooking the onion and garlic
- Heating up oil – You will first need to place 2 tablespoons of cooking oil in a pan. Then turn your heat on so that the oil can get hot. When it does, you can now pop in 3 cloves of garlic you’ve minced, as well as 1 onion you have sliced into rings.
- Sautéing the ingredients – Now just cook the garlic and onion together until the latter gets soft.
2. Integrating the chicken franks
- Cooking the meat – Let’s go ahead, and add our 10 CDO Chicken Franks, all of which are sliced in half. We will also sauté this but for 1 minute.
3. Final touches for seasoning
- Pouring ketchup and oyster sauce inside – Take 3 tablespoons of banana ketchup and 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, and place this in your pan. Then stir everything together until you have evenly distributed the sauces. Continue cooking your chicken franks for 1 minute more.
- Adding salt and ground black pepper – For these two components, you can add as much as you want, depending on how salty or flavorful you prefer your dish to be.
- Transferring to a serving plate – Once everything is perfectly cooked, just put this in a container of choice so you are ready to serve!
Now wasn’t that swift and convenient? This just goes to show that you can make great food without too much hassle and effort. But if you are hoping to add more choices to your table, some more dishes could definitely help spruce up your meal. Here are a few more viands, as well as a great side dish you could whip up.
What to Serve with Stir Fried Chicken Franks
Egg Fried Rice
Our chicken franks are definitely good enough to be a fantastic and tasty standalone dish. But tossing in the perfect side dish— Egg Fried Rice— definitely won’t hurt! This local favorite has almost everything you would want in your rice from peppers to onions to sesame oil too, and of course, some eggs! The subtle crispiness in our rice also matches lots of meat dishes such as our Stir Fried Chicken Franks.
Quick and Easy Beef and Pepper Stir Fry
Since we already have our pan ready, why not try more delicious stir-fry recipes? Should you be in the mood for something with a bit of a deeper flavor, as well as a satisfying set of textures— from tender to nice and crisp— I have just the answer.
My Quick and Easy Beef and Pepper Stir Fry recipe, as the name implies, makes the popular beef recipe far more convenient to make. The steps are simple, and won’t be time-consuming. Plus the gorgeous beef sirloin is enriched with all kinds of irresistible flavors due to our various seasonings and spices.
Baked Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry
What would a Filipino dinner table be without some greens to add some nutrition? To go with your stir-fried chicken franks, you might want to try this baked chicken and vegetable stir-fry. This tastes a little bit lighter. This is because the dish’s combination of colourful, delectable vegetables greatly contributes to its appeal. Cauliflower and carrots are included in this. As a result, you won’t need many seasonings for this. Given the incredible amount of flavour it has, it really is the dish that best complements our main recipe while also adding its own unique charms.
There are plenty more dishes that you may wanna try but have yet to learn. Don’t worry as we’ve got a wide selection of recipes right here at Panlasang Pinoy! Just scroll through the website to look through a large number of options!
- Cut the chicken franks into slices and fry them in a pan with vegetable oil few minutes to change their color. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the sliced onions and sauté to translucent. Add the green pepper and cook together for 1 minute.
- Remove from the pan and keep aside.
- In the same pan, sauté the mixed vegetables with corn for 2 minutes.
- Transfer the Sautéed vegetables to a big serving plate and top them with cooked chicken franks. Garnish with parsley leaves and serve.